Immunology testing


5 Posts
Reply Posted on: Oct 6, 2014 at 7:25pm
I want to get full panel immunology testing done at Reprosource. My current doctor's office is not up for it. Is there any way I can get the testing done without current doctor's approval?

When we know the issues after immunology testing, I can try convincing my current doctor to work with your protocol. But first I would like to know what issues I have and what sort of protocol would be required to address those. If it's not too complicated and involves not too much ordering of medications, my doctor's office may agree to work with it.

Dr. Braverman

2026 Posts
RE: Immunology testing Posted on: Oct 7, 2014 at 6:20am
you should call my office and schedule a free 10 minute chat so we can discuss this. You dont need your current doctors approval to order the tests. If you are outside of New York then you must have an MD licensed in your state order the blodd work. It can be any doctor. At some point we can work wtih your doctor once we have the results or any other doctor in your area. Some simply come to our center for treatment if they can not locate a doctor to work with . We can discuss this when you call .
Dr. Jeffrey Braverman MD FACOG
Medical Director
Braverman Reproductive Immunology P.C.